TILE ROOF RESTORATION GLENDORA
Typical tile roof problems include broken tile, roof debris and leaks, flashing leaks and general roof problems. CCS can repair and restore tile roof, leaky skylight and flashing leaks, fix termite damage, roof underlayment and sheeting installation.
TILE ROOF RESTORATION TYPICALLY INCLUDES:
- Repair or replace broken or damaged tiles
- Replace damaged or degraded underlayment
- Flashing repair
- Skylight repair and replacement
- Remove debris
- Repair roof leaks
- Repair loose roof tiles or replace missing roof tiles
- Repair dry rot and termite damage
Typical tile roof restoration includes removal and stacking of tile, repairing damaged roof sheeting, repairing starter board and fascia and other wood trim – including termite damage. CCS then installs new underlayment, followed by reinstalling the roof tile and flashings.
Each roof restoration project is designed for your specific needs and budget.